Altoz defines the mutually beneficial relationship between the plant and root fungus. Altoz fungi colonize plant roots and extend for into the soil and more effective in nutrient and water absorption than the root themselves.
Broadcast the mixture of Altoz , mixing with soil or organic manure spread over the field at the time of soil preparation and mix it in the soil.
Altoz release powerful enzymes into the soil that dissolve hard to capture nutrient such as organic nitrogen , phosphorus , iron and other tightly bound nutrients.
- Name of Microorganism:- Mycorrhiza
- Total Vialbe Propagules/gm of product.Min.- 100 /gm of finished product
- Ph 6.0 – 7.5
- Moisture content percent maximum 8-12
- Altoz increase the surface absorbing are of roots 100 to a 1000 times.
- Better and more balanced growth.
- Significantly lower need of watering and fertilization.
- Healthier and more dense root system with an largely improved ability to get nutrients from the soil.
- Increase drought resistance.