Improves the availability of zinc in soil and suitable for all crops i.e cereals (paddy,wheat,maize) pulses, oilseeds, fruits (grapes,orange & pomegranate),vegetables ,spices and condiments ,flower , cotton ,medicinal and aromatic plants and sugarcane etc . it is an approved input for organic farming as well as sustainable agriculture.
- Name of Microorganism:- Zinc Solublizing Bacteria
- Viable Cell Count:- CFU count> 5x107 cells per g of formulation
- Ph:- 6.5-7.5
- Physical Properties:-All the material shall pass through 0.15-0.212 mm IS sieve, free
- flowing having kmoisture 30-40
Fast zinc is a micronutrient of macro importance and it acts as a metal activator of enzymes . its deficiency causes considerable yield losser and plants become prone to diseases initial symptoms start with intervienal chlorosis of younger leaves leading to a reduction in short growth and shortening of internodes mottle leaf , little leaf , etc. In the case of trees are symptoms of zinc deficiency . this is a common problem in alkaline and calcareous soil
At higher PH above 7 , even after application of gypsum , zinc availability becomes a compex problem , as positively charged zinc ion gets converted into a negatively charged zincate complex whose availability tends to be reduced in alkaline soils.
- fast zinc produces acids and converts the insoluble zinc sulphide , zinc oxide and zinc carbonate into available zn+ through lowering the soil pH and breaking down the complex.
- it increases the crop yield and improves the soil health by enhancing the nutrient content.
- Ph:- 6.5-7.5
- Dosage : 2 -4 kg / acre